St. Clair College of Ministry (SCCM) is owned and operated by Evangel Assembly Church which is headquartered in Temple Hills, Maryland. St. Clair College of Ministry is a church-degreed, tuition-based program in association with Logos Educators Network (LEN) located in Jacksonville, Florida. Through an educational partnership with LEN, St. Clair College of Ministry is sanctioned to operate this institution of higher learning and confer degrees upon completion of established courses of study. The effective presentation and integration of truth is our goal. A personal commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is the controlling perspective from which the educational enterprise is carried out, as He is the center of our learning and our common life.
LEN is essentially an “institute without walls,” bringing a Bible School into the local church for the convenience of the students as it endeavors to “equip the saints for the work of the ministry.” Currently, courses are available in the following six divisions of study: Old Testament, New Testament, Biblical Theology, Historical Theology, and Christian Counseling.
St. Clair College of Ministry is an effective program whereby anyone can pursue their academic training in theology as well as receive solid teaching in the Scriptures. Because of the way the program is established, there is not an overwhelming financial or schedule burden placed on the student. Most of the course work is completed independently, with only 12 hours of class time through live lectures, class debates, and independent study.
2. Prepare students for successful professional and personal life by developing in them a commitment to Christian values in vocational goals and lifestyle choices.
3. Provide sufficient religious education to enable students to be conversant in the Christian faith, to articulate their own beliefs and to actualize their faith through consistent growth and practice by the integration of faith with all aspects of life.
4. Provide education that integrates biblical truth as revealed in the Holy Scriptures.
The foundational purpose of our program is to develop students who are spiritual, astute and mature. Our aim is to develop within the students, knowledge, appreciation, understanding, ability and skills which will prepare them for responsible Christian living in this changing world. St. Clair College of Ministry graduates will be distinguished by their integration of the Christian faith into their lives at home, at work and in their communities by modeling Christ.
St. Clair College of Ministry has guiding philosophies that are apparent at every level throughout the organization. These “pillars” are drawn from the word of God. Our desire is to enable men and women to serve God in their families, the church, their respective callings, and different cultures.
Our mission, vision and guiding principles create core values that represent our goal and expected outcomes for our graduates. These core values guide all of our discussions and decisions. They are understood and embraced by the Christian community and they are intended to create measurable performance outcome.
St. Clair College of Ministry serves the church by preparing students to fulfill their divine calling through the study of His Word and perfecting the saints for the work of ministry and the edifying of the Body of Christ.
All degrees and/or certificates of completion offered through St. Clair College of Ministry are issued from Logos Christian College and Graduate School through an articulation agreement created between Logos Educators Network and SCCM.
· In 1982, Logos was authorized by The Florida State Board of Independent Colleges and Universities to grant degrees and continues as a registered degree granting institution with The Florida Commission for Independent Education.
· Logos is approved to educate veterans with disabilities.
· Logos is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International.
· Logos is a full member of the American Federation of Christian Colleges and Schools.
· Logos is a member of the Apostolic Council For Educational Accountability
· Logos is a member of the International Association of Bible Colleges and Seminaries.